Business Performance Improvement is a systematic approach to help an organization to optimize its processes to increase efficiency. It attempts to reduce inefficiency or waste in processes, so that the desired outcome can be achieved with better utilization of resources. An organization’s strategic objectives should provide the main direction for a Business Process Improvement process. Key questions to be asked by an organization are:
- Who are we, what do we do, and why do we do it? This can define the organization’s strategic objectives.
- Who do we serve? This can determine the organization’s stakeholders and customers.
- How can we do it better? This can drive the alignment of business processes to realize the organization’s objectives.
We have comprehensive knowledge of, and hands-on experience in assisting starting and existing companies in Business Performance Improvement Management. We have a holistic approach considering the needs of shareholders, customers and employees. We are able to support in areas such as:
- Finding leakage
- Organizational (re)design
- Strategic business planning
- Developing management processes and systems to complete the management system (PDCA) cycle
- Programme management and more
Our many years of combined experience in civil and military businesses, in operational, commercial and legal management positions is one of our strong points. Because of this we are able help you make major organizational decision and develop and/ or implement a broad range of improvements to increase the efficiency of your company.