ISO certified means that a company has proven that it follows the standards developed by the International Organization of Standardization. An ISO certified company is one that complies with a variety of international standards such as quality, environmental, safety, reliability, and economical. It sends a clear message to consumers and other companies that the product or service being sold is worth buying.
We at Evolve have hands-on experience in developing management systems for a variety of companies. We understand the standards of the ISO organization, but never lose sight of the specific individual character of the company we support.
We can support your company with your desire to gain a certain ISO certificate. We aid in the development of a program that designs, implements and maintains a roadmap to the ISO standard. Elements of an ISO certification can be but are not limited to:
- Reviewing the company’s goals
- Analyzing its impacts and legal requirements
- Setting objectives and targets to reduce impacts and comply with legal requirements
- Establishing programs to meet these objectives and targets
- Monitoring and measuring progress in achieving the objectives
- Ensuring employees’ awareness and competence
- Reviewing progress of the Management System and making improvements