Organizational (re)design is a step-by-step methodology which identifies dysfunctional aspects of work flow, procedures, structures and systems, realigns them to fit current business realities/goals and then develops plans to implement the new changes. The process focuses on improving both the technical and people side of the business.
We have comprehensive knowledge of, and hands-on experience in assisting starting and existing companies in (re)designing their organization. We have a holistic approach considering the needs of shareholders, customers and employees.
We are able to support in areas such as:
- Finding leakage
- Business performance improvement
- Strategic business planning
- Developing management processes and systems to complete the management (PDCA) cycle
- Program management and more
ISO certified means that a company has proven that it follows the standards developed by the International Organization of Standardization. An ISO certified company is one that complies with a variety of international standards such as quality, environmental, safety, reliability, and economical. It sends a clear message to consumers and other companies that the product or service being sold is worth buying.
We at Evolve have hands-on experience in developing management systems for a variety of companies. We understand the standards of the ISO organization, but never lose sight of the specific individual character of the company we support.
We can support your company with your desire to gain a certain ISO certificate. We aid in the development of a program that designs, implements and maintains a roadmap to the ISO standard. Elements of an ISO certification can be but are not limited to:
- Reviewing the company’s goals
- Analyzing its impacts and legal requirements
- Setting objectives and targets to reduce impacts and comply with legal requirements
- Establishing programs to meet these objectives and targets
- Monitoring and measuring progress in achieving the objectives
- Ensuring employees’ awareness and competence
- Reviewing progress of the Management System and making improvements
The aviation industry is known for its rapidly changing environment. New technology, changing legislation and the continuing globalization of aviation makes it challenging for new and existing companies to keep up. The innovation process should involve employees in all layers of the company and management must deploy all the creative capabilities of the workforce for the continuous development of the firm.
We are experts in designing and implementing innovation methods and projects. Our consultants can facilitate collaborative processes that enable your employees to solve complex business challenges and develop breakthrough solutions. Evolve has devoted a substantial amount of it’s resources to the development of new aviation related concepts. Some examples of successful new concepts have been developed in the fields of loyalty management, fuel management and airport handling. We are always planning for the future while optimizing the present.
- Product life cycle management
- Innovation auditing
- Alignment of business and new strategies
- Idea generation, capture and management
- Business model innovation
- Organizational alignment and design
The ground operations department ensures a safe, punctual and economic operation of flights. The activities and responsibly range from scheduling, operations control, airport assessment and contracting to crew scheduling. The flight operations department is normally responsible for all cockpit and cabin crew training and operations, operational procedures and manuals. The flight operations department ensures all operated flights are in compliance with the applicable national and international regulations.
Evolve consultants have extensive hands-on experience in ground and flight operations. There responsibility focused on managing a safe, legal and efficient operation. Our staff has been involved in crew training, staff travel, scheduling, performance and navigation, flight data monitoring, operations control and crew management. At Evolve we believe ground handling is a crucial and integral part of any airline operation. We can assist companies in realizing improved safety and operational efficiency in ground handling by analyzing, streamlining and implementing ground handling processes
- Negotiating ground handling and service level agreements
- Analysis of operational efficiency in operations control and scheduling
- Ground handling auditing
- Development and implementation of a safety station management system
- Analysis and optimization of flight operational procedures
- Business case development and implementation of electronic flight bag (EFB) systems
- Entry into service of new aircraft
- Auditing and editing of operational manuals in EASA and FAA compliance
Entering a new market is difficult and not free of risks. The possibility of extensive business opportunities often comes with administrative, cultural and linguistic barriers that may hinder market entry.
We provide you with customized strategies for your investment project in the aviation industry on a global scale.
- An analysis of the local markets and the locations considered;
- Advice on forming the core team;
- Recruitment of core team members;
- Core team coaching;
- Specialized legal advice.
We help investors make better deal decisions by performing due diligence, assessing performance improvement opportunities and providing a post-acquisition agenda.
To maximize the value of every transaction Evolve employs a focused and tailored approach to rapidly identify and understand potential deal breakers, value drivers and other areas of specific interest to our clients.
We help clients flesh out their investment thesis of how a proposed deal will make money. We then work with clients to test the investment thesis by concentrating on the big issues that will determine the deal’s ultimate success. We combine fieldwork interviewing customers, suppliers and competitors with sophisticated financial analysis to build a proprietary understanding of the investment’s true cash flow potential. Finally, as part of the due diligence process, we help clients develop an agenda for creating value once the deal is closed.
In addition to external assessment, as timing and protocol allow, we also conduct a thorough internal one, interviewing the target company’s management, as well as reviewing its customer base, personnel and operations.
Evolve can support all stages of this process, including presentation of letters of intent, provision of objective, third-party business analysis to enable financing and the generation of enthusiasm for the deal within the target company.
Our team can execute in buy and sell side situations.
- Support at all stages
- Commercial Due Diligence
- Financial Accounting Due Diligence
- Operational Due Diligence
- Valuation Services
- Tax Due Diligence
We assist clients in obtaining actionable insights into costs and profitability, in order to drive business performance by discovering the drivers of cost and profitability and by empowering client teams to improve resource alignment.
Today, capital projects are increasing in size and scope, and are under far more scrutiny. Improved planning, budgeting, earned value management, cost control and performance measurements are imperative to reduce project risk and secure on time, within budget delivery. Our experienced teams are skilled in standardizing processes.
- Progress and performance measurement
- Change management
- Funds allocation
- Cost forecasting and reporting
Carbon management promotes environmental effectiveness in organizations with the aim to maximize efficiencies in the consumption of resources that contribute to climate change. It can be seen as the part of environmental management dealing with the risks of climate change. It is a corporate approach in helping reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
We have comprehensive knowledge of, and hands-on experience in assisting companies in Carbon management separately or as part of an Environmental management system.
- We can help you to gain insight in energy consumption and greenhouse gas emissions providing an overview of your current carbon footprint.
- We support the build and implementation of emission and energy projects increasing efficiency, with the aim to reduce emissions.
Business Performance Improvement is a systematic approach to help an organization to optimize its processes to increase efficiency. It attempts to reduce inefficiency or waste in processes, so that the desired outcome can be achieved with better utilization of resources. An organization’s strategic objectives should provide the main direction for a Business Process Improvement process. Key questions to be asked by an organization are:
- Who are we, what do we do, and why do we do it? This can define the organization’s strategic objectives.
- Who do we serve? This can determine the organization’s stakeholders and customers.
- How can we do it better? This can drive the alignment of business processes to realize the organization’s objectives.
We have comprehensive knowledge of, and hands-on experience in assisting starting and existing companies in Business Performance Improvement Management. We have a holistic approach considering the needs of shareholders, customers and employees. We are able to support in areas such as:
- Finding leakage
- Organizational (re)design
- Strategic business planning
- Developing management processes and systems to complete the management system (PDCA) cycle
- Programme management and more
Our many years of combined experience in civil and military businesses, in operational, commercial and legal management positions is one of our strong points. Because of this we are able help you make major organizational decision and develop and/ or implement a broad range of improvements to increase the efficiency of your company.
We provide knowledge and skills to help other organizations build better companies. As a client service firm, this is the single most powerful thing we can do.
We serve clients at every level of their organization, in whatever capacity we can be most useful, whether as a trusted advisor to top management or as a hands-on coach for front line employees. For every engagement, we assemble a team with the most appropriate experience and expertise.
No matter the challenge, we focus on delivering practical and enduring results, and equipping our clients to grow and lead. We partner with clients to put recommendations into practice. Our implementation specialists work directly with clients over long periods to help develop workforce skills, drive operational improvement, and apply new working methods.
We continually seek new and better ways to serve our clients, and aim to anticipate their future needs. We encourage our people to create and pilot new capabilities and tools.
- Research: identify the most successful interventions for major problems.
- Develop: set up systems to help you maximize efficiency and operational excellence