Organizational (re)design is a step-by-step methodology which identifies dysfunctional aspects of work flow, procedures, structures and systems, realigns them to fit current business realities/goals and then develops plans to implement the new changes. The process focuses on improving both the technical and people side of the business.
We have comprehensive knowledge of, and hands-on experience in assisting starting and existing companies in (re)designing their organization. We have a holistic approach considering the needs of shareholders, customers and employees.
We are able to support in areas such as:
- Finding leakage
- Business performance improvement
- Strategic business planning
- Developing management processes and systems to complete the management (PDCA) cycle
- Program management and more
The aviation industry is known for its rapidly changing environment. New technology, changing legislation and the continuing globalization of aviation makes it challenging for new and existing companies to keep up. The innovation process should involve employees in all layers of the company and management must deploy all the creative capabilities of the workforce for the continuous development of the firm.
We are experts in designing and implementing innovation methods and projects. Our consultants can facilitate collaborative processes that enable your employees to solve complex business challenges and develop breakthrough solutions. Evolve has devoted a substantial amount of it’s resources to the development of new aviation related concepts. Some examples of successful new concepts have been developed in the fields of loyalty management, fuel management and airport handling. We are always planning for the future while optimizing the present.
- Product life cycle management
- Innovation auditing
- Alignment of business and new strategies
- Idea generation, capture and management
- Business model innovation
- Organizational alignment and design
Entering a new market is difficult and not free of risks. The possibility of extensive business opportunities often comes with administrative, cultural and linguistic barriers that may hinder market entry.
We provide you with customized strategies for your investment project in the aviation industry on a global scale.
- An analysis of the local markets and the locations considered;
- Advice on forming the core team;
- Recruitment of core team members;
- Core team coaching;
- Specialized legal advice.
Carbon management promotes environmental effectiveness in organizations with the aim to maximize efficiencies in the consumption of resources that contribute to climate change. It can be seen as the part of environmental management dealing with the risks of climate change. It is a corporate approach in helping reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
We have comprehensive knowledge of, and hands-on experience in assisting companies in Carbon management separately or as part of an Environmental management system.
- We can help you to gain insight in energy consumption and greenhouse gas emissions providing an overview of your current carbon footprint.
- We support the build and implementation of emission and energy projects increasing efficiency, with the aim to reduce emissions.
Business Performance Improvement is a systematic approach to help an organization to optimize its processes to increase efficiency. It attempts to reduce inefficiency or waste in processes, so that the desired outcome can be achieved with better utilization of resources. An organization’s strategic objectives should provide the main direction for a Business Process Improvement process. Key questions to be asked by an organization are:
- Who are we, what do we do, and why do we do it? This can define the organization’s strategic objectives.
- Who do we serve? This can determine the organization’s stakeholders and customers.
- How can we do it better? This can drive the alignment of business processes to realize the organization’s objectives.
We have comprehensive knowledge of, and hands-on experience in assisting starting and existing companies in Business Performance Improvement Management. We have a holistic approach considering the needs of shareholders, customers and employees. We are able to support in areas such as:
- Finding leakage
- Organizational (re)design
- Strategic business planning
- Developing management processes and systems to complete the management system (PDCA) cycle
- Programme management and more
Our many years of combined experience in civil and military businesses, in operational, commercial and legal management positions is one of our strong points. Because of this we are able help you make major organizational decision and develop and/ or implement a broad range of improvements to increase the efficiency of your company.
We provide knowledge and skills to help other organizations build better companies. As a client service firm, this is the single most powerful thing we can do.
We serve clients at every level of their organization, in whatever capacity we can be most useful, whether as a trusted advisor to top management or as a hands-on coach for front line employees. For every engagement, we assemble a team with the most appropriate experience and expertise.
No matter the challenge, we focus on delivering practical and enduring results, and equipping our clients to grow and lead. We partner with clients to put recommendations into practice. Our implementation specialists work directly with clients over long periods to help develop workforce skills, drive operational improvement, and apply new working methods.
We continually seek new and better ways to serve our clients, and aim to anticipate their future needs. We encourage our people to create and pilot new capabilities and tools.
- Research: identify the most successful interventions for major problems.
- Develop: set up systems to help you maximize efficiency and operational excellence
There are only a few industries that have as many challenges and variables as the aviation industry. The sector is known for its fierce competition and capital-intensive nature. Therefore it is of great importance that an aviation start-up begins with a sound strategic business plan.
Evolve can assist in every step of the planning including market analysis, brand positioning and development, risk assessment and eventually the required implementation strategy. If an entrepreneur requires further assistance in the implementation phase, we can also be of service.
Evolve can offer constructive suggestions, question assumptions, and challenge the entrepreneur to prove the concept just as prospective investors might do. Our clients range from logistics providers, ground-handling companies, and airplane service providers to airlines.
- Client concept formulation
- Market analysis
- Concept feasibility assessment
- Creation of implementation plan
- Airline management recruitment
- Air operating certification
- Aircraft selection and sourcing
In the past the role of an airport within the air transport system used to be incontestable. Nowadays the system is being shaped less by the concept of social service and more by market forces. Progressive liberalization of air transport, together with trends to privatize and globalize are causing the roles of airports to change, for planning to become increasingly decentralized, and for the traffic to become more volatile.
Airports are increasingly in competition for markets and new airports are investing heavily to obtain market share in hub-functions. Yet the markets are limited, and airport expansion is made difficult by environmental pressures that push towards sustainable transport, and the need to justify investment.
Within the airport environment Evolve can assist in both the air transportation and commercial areas. We help our clients with capacity analysis and planning, case studies of new operating models, airport marketing, airport management and business planning.
Commercially we work with our clients to increase their income per passenger. We focus on segment and competitive strategy, procurement, business development and retail strategy.
In our approach we integrate strategic development, functional airport planning and financial planning. This results in efficient, feasible and realistic business solutions.
- Terminal capacity optimization & facility sizing
- Airport retail and commercial planning
- Environmental impact assessment
- Airport strategic planning and development
- Passenger flow analysis in passenger terminals
- Analyzing the Impact of airline industry changes on airport planning
- Development and marketing of airport services
Evolve helps airport clients strategically navigate today’s operational challenges, comply with environmental requirements related to climate change, and position themselves in a competitive landscape.
We specialize in assisting clients in areas of airport management, in the areas of airport management, organizational, and governance review; performance benchmarking; strategic planning; economic development; tenant lease negotiation; owner’s representative services, and other services and programs unique to developing airports in an efficient and effective manner.
We assist airport executives strategically view the future, optimize business opportunities, and realize value.
Our aviation section principals are senior-level professionals recognized by the industry as foremost leaders in their area of expertise. They are at the leading edge in developing “best practices” in contemporary airport management, and are prepared to help your airport achieve its maximum potential as a transportation and economic development resource.
We support airports and airport systems worldwide with a comprehensive range of business advisory services, including:
- Detailed market analysis and demand forecasting for passenger and cargo services
- Economic, pricing, and competitive analysis for new routes and revenue optimization
- Strategy, business planning, and management organization
- Comprehensive privatization and transaction advisory services, both pre- and post-acquisition
- Commercial planning, concession structuring, and non-aeronautical revenue optimization
- Green business, carbon adaptation strategy, and environmental legislation guidance