Waste is not something that should be discarded or disposed of with no regard for future use. It can be a valuable resource if addressed correctly, through policy and practice. The term usually relates to materials produced by human activity, and the process is generally undertaken to reduce their effect on environment.
Our consultants have hands-on experience in developing and implementing a seperate waste management program, or as part of an entrire Environmental Management System.
- Provide you insight in your current waste streams
- Develop and implement a program that can reduce the generation of waste and prevent pollution
- Develop and implement a program to increase better handling of waste
- Assist in finding ways for the re-use of waste materials, and more
Sustainable development requires meeting the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations of life on the planet to meet their own needs. There are three interconnected spheres of sustainability that describe the relationships between the environmental, economic, and social aspects of our world. These spheres are a related set of concepts that, when taken together, can form a solid ground from which major decisions and actions can be made.
Our consultants have hands-on experience in developing and implementing separate sustainability measures, or as part of an entire management system.
- Help providing you insight in your current sustainability risks
- Assist in your company maintaining economic viability, and also consider the needs of the present and future generations
- Assist in developing a management system that considers the ability to keep a system running for a prolonged time without fully depleting resources, and more
The aviation industry is known for its rapidly changing environment. New technology, changing legislation and the continuing globalization of aviation makes it challenging for new and existing companies to keep up. The innovation process should involve employees in all layers of the company and management must deploy all the creative capabilities of the workforce for the continuous development of the firm.
We are experts in designing and implementing innovation methods and projects. Our consultants can facilitate collaborative processes that enable your employees to solve complex business challenges and develop breakthrough solutions. Evolve has devoted a substantial amount of it’s resources to the development of new aviation related concepts. Some examples of successful new concepts have been developed in the fields of loyalty management, fuel management and airport handling. We are always planning for the future while optimizing the present.
- Product life cycle management
- Innovation auditing
- Alignment of business and new strategies
- Idea generation, capture and management
- Business model innovation
- Organizational alignment and design
As the principal user of nature, humanity is responsible for ensuring that its environmental impacts are reduced with the aim to ensuring the protection of ecosystems for future human generations. Environmental management tries to identify factors affected by conflicts that rise between meeting needs and protecting resources.
Our consultants have hands-on experience in developing and implementing Environmental Management Systems. We take a holistic approach taking into account the companies size, customers, third parties and more.
- Help providing you insight in your environmental risks by analysing the impacts
- Support you to comply with applicable laws & regulations
- Review the company’s environmental goals
- Help developing environmental objectives and targets
- Support the development of a program that minimizes how your processes negatively affect the environment (i.e., cause adverse changes to air, water, or land)
- Help monitoring and measuring progress in achieving the objectives
- Ensure employees’ environmental awareness and competence
- Develop and implement an environmental management system that continually improves performance (according ISO 14001 standards), and more
We assist clients in obtaining actionable insights into costs and profitability, in order to drive business performance by discovering the drivers of cost and profitability and by empowering client teams to improve resource alignment.
Today, capital projects are increasing in size and scope, and are under far more scrutiny. Improved planning, budgeting, earned value management, cost control and performance measurements are imperative to reduce project risk and secure on time, within budget delivery. Our experienced teams are skilled in standardizing processes.
- Progress and performance measurement
- Change management
- Funds allocation
- Cost forecasting and reporting
Carbon management promotes environmental effectiveness in organizations with the aim to maximize efficiencies in the consumption of resources that contribute to climate change. It can be seen as the part of environmental management dealing with the risks of climate change. It is a corporate approach in helping reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
We have comprehensive knowledge of, and hands-on experience in assisting companies in Carbon management separately or as part of an Environmental management system.
- We can help you to gain insight in energy consumption and greenhouse gas emissions providing an overview of your current carbon footprint.
- We support the build and implementation of emission and energy projects increasing efficiency, with the aim to reduce emissions.
Business Performance Improvement is a systematic approach to help an organization to optimize its processes to increase efficiency. It attempts to reduce inefficiency or waste in processes, so that the desired outcome can be achieved with better utilization of resources. An organization’s strategic objectives should provide the main direction for a Business Process Improvement process. Key questions to be asked by an organization are:
- Who are we, what do we do, and why do we do it? This can define the organization’s strategic objectives.
- Who do we serve? This can determine the organization’s stakeholders and customers.
- How can we do it better? This can drive the alignment of business processes to realize the organization’s objectives.
We have comprehensive knowledge of, and hands-on experience in assisting starting and existing companies in Business Performance Improvement Management. We have a holistic approach considering the needs of shareholders, customers and employees. We are able to support in areas such as:
- Finding leakage
- Organizational (re)design
- Strategic business planning
- Developing management processes and systems to complete the management system (PDCA) cycle
- Programme management and more
Our many years of combined experience in civil and military businesses, in operational, commercial and legal management positions is one of our strong points. Because of this we are able help you make major organizational decision and develop and/ or implement a broad range of improvements to increase the efficiency of your company.
We provide knowledge and skills to help other organizations build better companies. As a client service firm, this is the single most powerful thing we can do.
We serve clients at every level of their organization, in whatever capacity we can be most useful, whether as a trusted advisor to top management or as a hands-on coach for front line employees. For every engagement, we assemble a team with the most appropriate experience and expertise.
No matter the challenge, we focus on delivering practical and enduring results, and equipping our clients to grow and lead. We partner with clients to put recommendations into practice. Our implementation specialists work directly with clients over long periods to help develop workforce skills, drive operational improvement, and apply new working methods.
We continually seek new and better ways to serve our clients, and aim to anticipate their future needs. We encourage our people to create and pilot new capabilities and tools.
- Research: identify the most successful interventions for major problems.
- Develop: set up systems to help you maximize efficiency and operational excellence