As the principal user of nature, humanity is responsible for ensuring that its environmental impacts are reduced with the aim to ensuring the protection of ecosystems for future human generations. Environmental management tries to identify factors affected by conflicts that rise between meeting needs and protecting resources.
Our consultants have hands-on experience in developing and implementing Environmental Management Systems. We take a holistic approach taking into account the companies size, customers, third parties and more.
- Help providing you insight in your environmental risks by analysing the impacts
- Support you to comply with applicable laws & regulations
- Review the company’s environmental goals
- Help developing environmental objectives and targets
- Support the development of a program that minimizes how your processes negatively affect the environment (i.e., cause adverse changes to air, water, or land)
- Help monitoring and measuring progress in achieving the objectives
- Ensure employees’ environmental awareness and competence
- Develop and implement an environmental management system that continually improves performance (according ISO 14001 standards), and more