Evolve is committed to acting ethically and responsibly in all areas of its operations and as a consequence Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) will inform Evolve’s decisions and actions.
Evolve sees the adoption of a CSR Policy as enhancing its core values of integrity, respect, safety and operational excellence and recognises that failure to achieve compliance with policy objectives may lead to loss of reputation.
To highlight the corporate social responsibility principles and practices to which Evolve aspires, so that Evolve can achieve the highest standards of responsible business practice and sustainability, and produce a positive overall impact on society.
This Policy will be reviewed and updated every two years to reflect advances in knowledge about CSR and the integration of CSR throughout Evolve.
All employees, associates and partners worldwide.
The partners of Evolve are committed to supporting Evolve in integrating CSR into all its business activities.
In pursuing the commitment expressed in this Policy Evolve will continue to develop ways to adopt and promote CSR so that Evolve achieves its goal of being visible and active in the community, setting high standards of social, environmental and regulatory responsibility.
Integrity, Ethics, Transparency, Bribery – Integrity
People, Human Rights – Respect
Working environment, health and safety – Safety
Stakeholders – Operational Excellence
Evolve will employ a systematic approach to CSR and sustainability management to strive for continuous improvement in performance, and thereby deliver wider benefits to Evolve, the community, other stakeholders and the environment.
Relevant staff, as part of their day to day activities, will undertake to:
- Identify key internal and external stakeholders that are impacted by Evolve’s activities and projects;
- Consider creative ways of engaging and working with our internal and external stakeholders so that material CSR and sustainability risks and opportunities are identified;
- Facilitate strategic and management commitment so that material risks are addressed and opportunities are utilised;
- Strive to continuously develop and improve, and/or adhere to our systems for managing, measuring, monitoring and reporting progress on material risks and opportunities;
- Strive to continuously develop and improve and/or adhere to those systems and practices that assist Evolve to meet clear standards of corporate governance in all our operations, and the standards expressed in our Policies;
- Introduce periodically reviewed objectives and targets for CSR and sustainability practices, relevant for each Division or Department, and integrate these into operating practices; also, as part of our commitment to transparency and accountability make the overall targets available in the public domain and to all employees, where appropriate;
- Participate in independent audits or reviews assessing aspects of our CSR and sustainability systems and processes;
- Be willing to share what we learn about balancing competing priorities when integrating CSR and sustainability practices and principles into all our operations.
Evolve’s CSR Policy has been developed using elements from the following sources: