Global liberalization makes airlines and airline companies to re-evaluate their business models. Increasing competition from new entrants and alliances put pressure on revenue and load factors. The traditional legacy airlines continue to look for synergy in developing their relationships with global alliances. The expansion of strategic joint ventures and the focus on cost efficient operations are necessary to react to the threat of new generation airlines and business models.
What can we do for you?
Evolve’s long-lasting expertise in the field of aviation will help to analyse companies and strategically prepare them for the future. We assist airline management and investors to react and adapt to emerging industry trends such as global alliances, consolidation, the rise of new business models and markets. For airline start-up ventures Evolve can perform feasibility studies, due diligence, and assist in developing a business plan.
- Strategic management and business planning
- Airline profitability analysis and advise (e.g. fuel conservation and gap analysis, sales, procurement, pricing and revenue)
- Network planning and optimization
- Aircraft selection and acquisition
- Airline turn-around, restructuring and change management
- Alliance strategy assessment
- Development of expansion strategies
- Evaluation of air transport policy, regulation, taxation, and economic impact; support for government relations